The First Entertainment Credit Union was opened in a tiny office on Warner Bros. By that time, we only had $40 in assets. This credit union was founded in 1967 and was then known as the Warner Seven Federal Credit Union. In 1970, we changed our name to Warner Bros. Employees Federal Credit Union. After merging with the Columbia (Studios) Employees Credit Union, we changed our name to the Columbia/Warner Bros. Employees Federal Credit Union, and it is in 1984 when we became the First Entertainment Credit Union.
CU.online is equipped with valuable enhancements and helpful tools for more control, elevated access, and valuable enhancements to serve and inform you better. Register now to gain a complete access and control of your account. It is fast and easy.
In CU.online, you will find great features like: Viewing the copies of your check deposits and payments, eAlerts with a wide variety of customize-able options, budget tools, dashboard pages with neat widgets, direct payments from any account, money transfers, and a secure messaging system to help you converse with the contact center.
HOW TO LOG IN
Step 1 – Please visit their homepage (https://firstent.org). At the top right corner, you will find a place to enter your username and click on the “Go” button.
FORGOTTEN PASSWORD / LOGIN ID?
Step 1 – If you have lost any of your credentials, click on the “Go” button without entering your username. In the next page, click on one of the links to reset your credentials.
Step 2 – Next, enter your credentials in the form provided then click on the “Start” button.
HOW TO ENROLL
You need to be registered for the CU.Online services for you to be able to use our online banking services. Please follow the instructions below to enroll.
Step 1 – Visit their homepage (https://firstent.org). On the top right corner, click on the “Not Registered? START HERE” link to begin the process.
Step 2 – In the next page, find and click on the link “REGISTER NOW, it only takes a few minutes.” to enroll.
Step 3 – Next enter your credentials in the form provided, open and read the PDF documents that contain the agreements, and type in “YES” in the text area provided.
Step 4 – Please confirm that you have entered the correct information then click on the “Start” button.
Manage First Entertainment Credit Union Online Account
First Entertainment Credit Union has now become even better. You can now manage your account by:
- Viewing and making copies of your check deposits and payments.
- Accessing the complete list and images of your transactions
- View your mobile check deposits through the mobile App.
- Making a natural search for language.
- Customize, review messages and track your activities by setting up e-alerts based on your needs.
- Use the budgeting tools to create and manage your budgets.
- Using our enhanced displays to help your easily view and plan your budget, cash flow, and your net worth.
- Using the new dashboard pages to customize your widgets that help you view everything at first glance.
- Making direct payments to any account.
- Easily and quickly transfer funds.