By enrolling as a member of the First Tech Federal Credit Union, you become a partner with the nation’s premier credit union. This way you get access to: More than 40 First Tech branches to more than 5,000 branches nationally, more than 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs, our Online Banking system, where you can pay bills and e-deposit 24/7. You also get to use our mobile apps for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone.
- Branch / ATM Locator
- Website: https://firsttechfed.com/
- Routing Number: 321180379
- Swift Code: Not Available
- Mobile App: Android | iPhone
- Telephone Number: 855.855.8805
- Headquarters: California
- Founded: 1952 (65 years ago)
- Bank's Rating:
Invest with Personal Capital:
Personal Capital $100k Aggregators
Over 50 years ago, the First Tech Federal Credit Union conceived a vision to strengthen financial futures. Our passion for innovation has significantly changed the world as we help people realize tomorrow’s dreams now. We have the potential to unite your dedication and technological innovation. We still hold fast to what our founders established many years ago. With the understanding that people in various companies are wired differently and have unique financial needs that are not addressed by traditional banks, we focus on serving these needs as well as the needs of most reputable companies such as Cisco, Amazon, Microsoft, Hp and many more.
HOW TO LOG IN
Step 1 – Visit our homepage “https://firsttechfed.com/” and click on the “Log In” button as illustrated below.
Step 2 – Enter your username and password in the text areas provided, then click the “Log In” button
FORGOTTEN PASSWORD / LOGIN ID?
Step 1 – In case you have forgotten your password or login ID, Please click on the “Forgot Username/Password?” link as shown in the image below.
Step 2 – Choose one option from the three radio buttons, and then enter your details.
Step 3 – Please review your entries to make sure you have provided the correct information, then click on the “NEXT” button.
HOW TO ENROLL
Step 1 – To register for the first time, visit our homepage “https://firsttechfed.com/” and click on the “Register Now” link.
Step 2 – Next, provide your credentials in the text field provided
Step 3 – Confirm that you have provided the correct information, and then click on the “NEXT” button as shown in the image below.
MANAGE First Tech Federal Credit Union ONLINE ACCOUNT
Managing your finances is easy with the First Tech Online Banking. When you use our online banking system, you are able to you are able to:
- Check your account balances
- Make loan and credit card payments
- Make fund transfers between your accounts and credit union accounts
- Use the e-Statements to view your statements online
- Receive and pay your bills electronically using “BillPay”
- Make check deposit and view check images online from anywhere using e-deposit
- Make check withdrawals and get loan advances
- Quickly download your transaction information